The Compounding Solution for Your Oral/Dental Prescription Needs
Reliant Pharmacy custom compounding pharmacy of Southbury knows that no two mouths are exactly alike. Patients have different levels of oral health. They have different tolerances for various types of medicines. The sensitivity of their gag reflexes varies widely as well.
Despite these differences, many pharmacies only carry the most frequently prescribed oral medicines and therapies in order to meet the most common patient needs, as well as to save pharmacy costs and shelf space.
Reliant Pharmacy is different. We stock a wide selection of pharmaceutical ingredients and components, which we can compound for your dentist, periodontist or orthodontist in a variety of strengths and dosage forms, to treat a variety of oral conditions.
Reliant Pharmacy Compounding Pharmacy Serves a Wide Range of Oral Conditions:
- Oral Thrush
- Burning Mouth Syndrome A
- Aphthous Ulcers, Canker Sores, & Oral Lesions
- Pain and Infection
- Oral Lichen Planus
- Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder
- Viral Lesions Dry Mouth, Mucositis and Stomatitis
Reliant Pharmacy Compounds Medications in a Variety of Dosage Forms:
- Dental Ointments & Pastes
- Oral, Topical, Gels
- Mucosal Bandages
- Lip Balms
- Oral Sprays
- Mouthwashes and Rinses
- Sublinguals/Troches Topical Sprays
Reliant Pharmacy Can Also Meet a Variety of Special Oral/Dental Needs:
- Medication to Suppress Gag Reflex
- Transdermal Medications to Treat Nausea
- Anxiety Medications, Pre- & Post-Procedural
- Pleasantly Flavored Medications
- Medications free of Sugar, Lactose, Preservatives or Dyes
- Difficult-to-Find or Commercially Unavailable Medications
Reliant Pharmacy pharmacists and pharmacy technicians have the experience and commitment to patient service to truly stand out among pharmacies in the Southbury area. Please visit your nearest Reliant Pharmacy custom compounding pharmacy for an individual oral/dental prescription solution.